Studies find that at least 60% of Americans prefer their son or daughter to marry within their family’s political party. Cartoon by Ted Rall.
Michael Angelakos, the frontman of Passion Pit, is launching a company to support musicians and provide them with legal, educational and healthcare services, Mashable has learned.
The New York City-based company, called The Wishart Group, has raised $ 250 million in funding, with contributions from big names in the music and tech industries. Angelakos, who declined to comment, is expected to publicly announce the project as early as this week.
The board, still growing, is comprised of tech leaders in various fields, including music distribution platforms and the artificial intelligence community.
While the concept of cloud computing is by no means a new thing, it was quite a shock, but perhaps not a surprise to discover just how much hesitation …
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- Marketflash: SAP Takes a Deeper Look Into the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Spring Edition in a New …
- Enterprises ready for longer-term commitments with cloud providers
- Alibaba , SoftBank to provide cloud computing service to Japanese customers
- The Real Problem With UBeam’s Wireless Charging Tech: You Don’t Need It
The Apple App Store has long enjoyed a sterling reputation for screening out malware. But last weekend, the company
As a precaution, Apple emailed its developers on Tuesday, recommending that they validate their installed version of Xcode using a simple procedure to ensure it wasn’t a hacked version. The email also contained a reminder to “always